Friday 28 March 2008

Wedding Card


I was trying out my new stamp for Weddings and came up with this little idea for a simple card. The stamp is from the Do Crafts range and you can get it in most craft stores. It is wooden backed and very clear cut. The backing papers are from a range of different packs from paper wishes, from the books card makers Icy Rainbow and Romance and Wedding. I used Cranberry coloured Ink it up! to stamp with then embossed with clear embossing powder, giving it a glitter effect but still showing the colour through to match the theme. Using Pink organza ribbon 7mm width, I threaded through Gold wedding rings available at Stick n Mix, and added a little bow. Then to finish I added 3 tiny padded gold hearts, also available at Stick n Mix. The design is simple but very effective.
I have listed all online stores of where you can obtain the items I used for this project.
Happy crafting

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow this is gorgeous!