Tuesday 17 June 2008

Ooh la la gone sexy red


On a earlier post of the Ooh la la card I made, I have adapted this one in Red. I stamped in black using part of a oriental cherry blossom clear stamp. Then used gold pen and added red ribbon to lace the corsett. For the backing I used cuttlebug embossings, the darker paper was originally red but I went over it with a darker ink. Then painted on the gold using my gold pilot pen. The cirles paper is actually gold and inked over this in a lighter red. Using my fairy clear stamps I stamped the pretty design and using Dovecraft greetings stamps for the good luck.
I just love doing these corsetts you can try all sorts of threads to lace them up and stamp with all sorts of different designs and colours. Great fun to make and the end result is pretty!
Happy crafting!
Holly

No comments: