Thursday 10 July 2008

Nostalgic Cards


I was helping one of the service users I care for in my work, they wanted to make some different style cards. So both of us got down to creating some new ideas. We went through endless books and catalogues, eventually coming up with the idea of nostalgic cards. The picture we covered with acetate and added gold peel off corners, then added some pretty borders of peel offs at the sides. Cutting out some of the flowers and raising them on foam pads as well as the cherub.
In all there are 5 in the set, you can swap and change ideas with each picture. The cards are A6 size and easy to create. I have added more to my photo gallery, there are still more to make to this set. After we are going to reduce the size of the pictures and make a set of atc's with them. Experimenting again...lol.
Happy crafting
Holly

No comments: