Tuesday 25 August 2009

Making Cards


I seem to have this awful bug on making cards...lol since I have been on steroids. At least its been keeping me busy as well as in between flying around with the hoover, getting all the washing done and getting myself into a routine. It has also helped to take my mind off of loosing Jack too.
This card I really enjoyed making its decoupage style from a picture I found off one of those cd's with all the papers and pictures. I just made it up a little bit better. Not much else happening just yet, still trying to get back into arty farty stuff guess it will come back to me soon. But I have suprised myself by making alot of cards. I think I am up to 70 cards now since I came out of hospital...lol.
Well thats if for now I have added a few more to my flickr account you can get to that by clicking on the album below.
Cheers
Holly

2 comments:

Pattie said...

Glad to see you back crafting,I need some of those Steroids lol 70 cards wow !!!

Deborah said...

Seventy!!!???? Every card has to be dragged out of ME lol. Pattie, I was thinking the exact same thing.