Sunday 27 December 2009

Seasons Greeting's

What a wonderful Christmas it has been this year, lots of visitors and presents, plus so far good health, apart from the odd slip up of over endulging in such rich and wonderful food...lol. My own fault really..but can you blame me after such a downer last year! Anyway feel alot better today. So a new year is almost upon us and we head into a new decade, lets hope it is better than the last one. Now I have completed my NVQ3 I can concentrate on new ideas and designs in my crafting, I cant wait to start...lol. So to begin with it has to be a special birthday card for my dear elderly neighbour who will be celebrating her 90th birthday on new years day. So think I better get off rabbiting from here and gather all my craft stuff and get creating..lol.

Happy New Year to you all and all the best for 2010

Holly

No comments: